Aerial dance is mesmerising to watch. Here at Pole Fit we are very excited to offer these classes. The instructors at Pole-Fit have many years of aerial instructing and performing. Aerial dance training is a great way to improve strength, flexibility, stamina, posture and grace. The classes are great for complete beginners wanting to try something new, to budding performers already out there in the dance world, looking to add to their CV. Many students are surprised how much they can achieve within a short space of time. After students have completed the Level 1 Aerial Fit syllabus they can continue on Level 1 or move up Level 2/3.
Aerial Arts classes breakdown
- Safety at Pole-Fit is paramount. Safety mats are used at all times in Aerial classes.
- Beginner sessions cover mounts, dismounts, poses, transitions and lots of aerial conditioning.
- Wear clothing which covers arms, stomach and legs, to prevent burns.
- Hair must be tied up and jewellery taken of before the session.
- As you progress through the levels at your instructors discretion, your body will become more conditioned to aerial.