Hula Hoop Aerobics
Coming back soon
Find out more (click here)
Coming back soon Find out more (click here)
Suitable for ages 5-15 years.
Only private tuition availiable in Crewe
Pole-Fit classes are a fantastic way to improve a child's confidence, strength, flexibility, stamina, posture and grace.
The classes are perfect for complete beginners wanting to try something new; to budding young dancers, gymnasts and performers already out there in the dance world, looking to add to their CV. Our classes focus on fun, fitness and performance, we have many opportunities for the children to compete, perform, take gradings or just have fun throughout the year!
Aerial Arts classes breakdown
- Safety at Pole-Fit is paramount. Safety mats are used at all times in Aerial classes.
- Beginner sessions cover mounts, dismounts, poses, transitions and lots of aerial conditioning.
- Wear clothing which covers arms, stomach and legs, to prevent burns.
- Hair must be tied up and jewellery taken of before the session.
- As you progress through the levels at your instructors discretion, your body will become more conditioned to aerial.
Aerial-Fit/Pole-Fit Kids Parties
Aerial-Fit/Pole-Fit Kids parties are perfect for children aged 5-15 years old. The main emphasis of Aerial-Fit/Pole-Fit Parties is to have fun within a private group. The party will start with a warm up to get your body ready for the main session, which is fun and includes a quick party game. You will be then shown a variety of moves/poses/dance steps to put together for a small routine performed by everyone. The parties can be themed, from princesses to super hero’s… anything goes just let us know.